LINX Jobs - Work with kids!
YEAR-ROUND TEACHING AND CORPORATE POSITIONS
LINX provides staff with a fun and dynamic work place in both part-time and full-time capacities. LINX looks for energetic, and outgoing staff who are the best of the best. For more details about available positions, please follow the links below.
LINX camps was recently rated the #1 day camp in Massachusetts. If you are the best of the best and are interested in joining our team, please see the positions we have open and apply by following the link below.
- Assistant and Junior Counselors (High School Students)
- Head Counselors and Senior Counselors (Teachers and College Students)
- Specialists (Teachers and College Students): Specialist include: Dance, New Games, Lacrosse, Soccer, Field Hockey, Flag Football, General Sports, Arts and Crafts, Science and Technology, Gardening and Outward Adventures (Ropes Course and Team Challenges)
- Lifeguards and WSI’s (Teachers and College or High School Students): Reimbursement for pre-approved certifications if not currently certified.
- Office Assistant (High School Students, College Students and College Graduates)
- Customer Service Representatives (College Students and College Graduates)
Apply for these positions on our Summer Camp Application