- What is the easiest way to pay for my class(es)? When your family registers for a class, we will collect and securely store your credit card information. Your credit card will be billed monthly for your class fees and any additional applicable fees.
- When will my credit card be charged? Your credit card will be charged monthly on the 1st of each month, for the following month. For example, your card will be charged on 9/1 for October classes, on 10/1 for November classes, so on and so forth.
- Why does it look like I have been double-charged for my class(es)? When you sign up to begin classes, you will be charged for the current month and the coming month (since we bill 30 days in advance). The fee for your current month is pro-rated.
- I prefer to pay by check. Is that ok? Yes. If you would like to pay by check, please contact us to make arrangements.
- Where can I see your billing policies? Please visit LINX Billing, Cancellation & Change Policies to see complete information regarding pricing, billing, fees, switches and more.
Financial Aid for Classes
LINX Camps offers limited financial aid for families in need. Please fill out a form to apply for financial aid assistance.
Donations to Community and School Organizations and Events.
LINX is pleased to be able to assist local community events and organizations. We would be happy to consider working with or donating to your organization or event. Please fill out the form with your fundraiser requests (gift certificate, sponsorship, entertainment) and a representative will contact you.