All students enrolled in LINX Classes are LINX Members entitled to LINX Member Benefits!
Each LINX Member receives 60 minutes per month of FREE Clubtime for each drop-off class he/she is enrolled in.
What is Clubtime?
- LINX has 2 "club rooms", Minor LINX and Major LINX. Minor LINX is open to LINX Members in 1st Grade and under who are actively enrolled in at least one drop-off class. Major LINX is open to LINX Members in 2nd grade and over who are actively enrolled in at least one drop-off class. Both club rooms are stocked with age-appropriate toys and games and are staffed by your favorite LINX team members who are ready to engage with children and create a fun Clubtime experience. Clubtime allows you the flexibility to drop off early or pick up late. You can even use Clubtime on days when your child does not have a class.
When can I use Clubtime?
- Use Clubtime on Mondays - Fridays between 1pm - 6pm. If you would like to book Clubtime before 1:00pm, we require 7 days advance notice and a minimum of 5 LINX Members to open the club room. With our state-of-the-art finger scan technology, members "scan" in to start the "timer" for Clubtime usage. When you pick up your child(ren), a LINX Leader "scans" members out and the "timer" stops. Clubtime is the perfect solution for children who love being at LINX and parents who need a little extra "free" time.
Where can I see my Clubtime balance?
- You can log in to your Family Account to view your Clubtime accruals and usage. Please note that Clubtime minutes do not roll over. You must use your monthly minutes each month. Clubtime is not transferable to siblings.
Can I purchase additional Clubtime?
- You may pay for additional Clubtime as you use it for just $10 per hour.
LINX Members are invited to attend exclusive LINX Friday Nights!
What are LINX Friday Nights?
- Children join their favorite LINX Staff for an evening of fun activities, dinner, playtime with friends, and so much more!
How does it work?
- LINX Movie Night: Movie Night typically takes place on the 1st Friday of each month. LINX Members ages 4+ are invited to attend this drop-off event for FREE! We show two age appropriate films, and compliment the evening with a pizza dinner and fun activities run by your favorite LINX Staff. Guests are welcome to attend only if there is space. The Guest Fee is $45.00.
- Other LINX Friday Nights: We offer a number of other Friday night events including Acting Workshop, Dance Night, Dodgeball Night and more! These events are open to LINX Members and their guests ages 4+ for a fee of $20.00 per child. The evening includes pizza dinner and fun-filled theme activities!
How can I see what events are scheduled?
- You can see upcoming events by (1) looking at the calendar of Coming Events on the LINX homepage, or (2) visiting http://www.linx-usa.com and exploring "Events" in the main navigation menu.
Do I need to sign up in advance?
- Yes, you must register in advance! Go to http://www.linx-usa.com and roll over "Events" to get to the LINX Friday Night Event of your choice. You can then register online. You can also register by calling us at 781-235-3210.
LINX provides members a discount on our Birthday Parties!
What's the Benefit?
- LINX offers very special birthday party celebrations at a discount for LINX Members (children actively enrolled in at least one class). Work with our in-house party planner to create a fantastic birthday experience for your child. We specialize in making birthday celebration easy, affordable, and fun for all!
How do I learn more about Parties?
- Visit our Birthday Parties page.
LINX provides members a discount on our School Vacation Programs!
What's the Benefit?
- LINX offers a variety of School Vacation Programs including special events on Monday holidays, as well as half-day vacation week programs. LINX Members (children actively enrolled in at least one class) receive discounted pricing on all School Vacation Programs!
How do I learn more about School Vacation Programs?
- Upcoming School Vacation Programs are listed on the LINX homepage under "Coming Up at LINX". You can also find more information at any time by visiting our homepage and scrolling over "Events", then "School Vacation Programs" and choosing a program from the dropdown list.
LINX Members can earn LINX Bux during each class and spend them on fun prizes!
What are LINX Bux?
- LINX Leaders work to foster the development of good character and values in each of their classes. Kids are encouraged to be respectful, kind and nice to one another. When members are active participants in class who make good decisions and are good listeners they earn LINX Bux! LINX Bux is our positive reward system. Members look forward to earning and saving up their LINX Bux so they can trade them in for cool prizes.
How many LINX Bux will my child earn?
- LINX Leaders are authorized to award up to 10 LINX Bux per child per class.
How can I see my child(ren)'s LINX Bux balance?
- You can see your child(ren)'s LINX Bux balance by visiting LINX online, scrolling over "Members" in the main menu, and then clicking on "Your LINX Bux". Additionally, children can see their LINX Bux balance on the computer screen each time the scan their finger to sign in and out of class.
What can my child(ren) get with LINX Bux?
- The LINX Bux Store is now open. 150 LINX Bux = $5 or 300 LINX Bux = $10! Children may choose to redeem LINX Bux for a gift card. They also have the option to donate their LINX Bux to any school or to one of the organizations listed below.
- Get a Gift Card:
- Wellesley Toy Shop Gift Card, ($5 or $10) - Located in Wellesley
- Little Bits Toys Gift Card, ($5 or $10) - Located in Wellesley and Natick
- Donate Your LINX Bux:
- Phinney's Friends
- Susan G. Komen
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Nothing But Nets
- Arbor Day Foundation
- The Hunger Project
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Human Rights Watch
- American Red Cross
- Save the Children
- Special Olympics
- Alzheimer's Foundation
- International Peace Institute
- Homes for Our Troops
- American Cancer Society
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- The School of Your Choice!
How do we redeem LINX Bux?
- LINX Members can request to redeem LINX Bux at any time. Their teachers/instructors will assist them with this process either before or after class time. Children can also redeem LINX Bux during Clubtime. Unfortunately, we are not typically able to accommodate LINX Bux requests during our busiest arrival and dismissals times.